Le Nuku Hiva has 20 bungalows :
- 4 Garden Bungalows
- 12 Bay View Bungalows
- 4 Bay View Premium Bungalows
Additional equipment :
- Baby cot (on request, complimentary)
- Extra single bed (90x200 cm/3x6.5 in., request upon reservation, extra charge)
- Bungalow for PMRs
Built from local, natural materials,
the bungalows combine Polynesian style and comfort :
- King size or twin beds
- Air conditioning and fans
- Safe Box
- Iron and board
- Mosquito net and repellent products
- Seaview bathroom
- Kettle, coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary Mini Bar (set selection of soft drinks) refilled once daily
valid from April 1st, 2022 to March 31st, 2023
Rates are all tax included.
A tourist tax of 100 Francs per adult and per night will be collected.
(per night, for 1 or 2 guests)
|Bay View Bungalow
|Premium Bay View Bungalow
|3rd guest extra charge
|Child (3-11) extra charge
|Buffet breakfast - Child
|Half board* (breakfast + dinner: 3 courses)
|Half board* (breakfast + dinner: 2 courses)
|Half board - Child (Kids Menu)
*Drinks are not included in half-board.
(one way, per person)
|Transfer Hotel > Airport
|Transfer Hotel > Airport - Child
|Private transfer Hotel > Airport (max. of 6 people)
|Transfer Hotel > Village
|Transfer Hotel > Village - Child
Tourist tax is 100 XPF per person, per night
Babies (0-2 years-old) stay for free.
The children's rate applies to children 3 to 12 years-old.
From 13 years old, Adult's conditions apply.
Children policy is applicable for any new reservation made after September 06th, 2021 and for stays starting from April 1st, 2022:
Up to 12 years old:
- Additional supplement for children sharing their parents' room in respect to existing bedding configuration is 3 478 XPF (29 euros) + taxes per night.
- Buffet breakfast is charged 1 650 XPF (14 euros) + taxes per night
- Half board is charged 4 000 Cfp (34 euros) + taxes per night; beverages are not included.
- Airport transfer one way for children is charged at a supplement of 3 500 Cfp (29 euros).
Bungalows all have a maximum capacity of 3 guests.
Check-in : from 12 pm
Full payment upon check-out : Visa, MasterCard, Amex, cash, French Polynesia card or check.
Resident, professional and group rates are available on request and must be reserved in advance.
All bookings must be secured by a deposit of 30% of the booking's total amount, with a minimum of one night.
Terms of Cancellation
More than 30 days in advance : no charge
30-8 days in advance : 30% of the booking's total amount will be debited.
8-1 day in advance : 60% of the booking's total amount will be debited.
Same-day or no-show : 100% of the booking's total amount will be debited.